- 2 cups of pureed squash
- 1 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. of ginger
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Pour the mix into a deep unbaked pie crust.
- Bake in a preheated 350° F oven for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Best-Ever: Pumpkin Pie with Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Best Pumpkin Pie Ever – Come for the Pie, Stay for the Dollop
- Highground Organics Pumpkin Pie
- Perfect Pumpkin Pie
- The Easiest Pumpkin Pie: Pumpkin Pie with Sweetened Condensed Milk