- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 13 1/2-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups glutinous rice flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1 handful shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a rectangular 9- by 13-inch pan with parchment paper, allowing the paper to hang over the edges.
- Beat butter and eggs together with a whisk until smooth.
- Add the milks and the vanilla, stirring to combine.
- Mix the rice flour, sugar, baking powder, and matcha together in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet, and mix well.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan and baked for 60 to 70 minutes
- Allow to cool slightly before removing cake from pan.
- Sprinkle the shredded coconut.
- Allow to cool completely, then cut up into 24 small squares.