- 2 cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped (or mint)
- 1/3 cup fresh Italian parsley (flat leaf), chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Feta cheese
- Mix together the chickpeas, black beans, onion, pepper, sun dried tomatoes, tomatoes, and herbs.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, vinegar, and salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad mixture; lightly stir.
- Refrigerate salad several hours or overnight to meld flavors.
- Add feta cheese.