- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup matcha green tea, cooled
- Lady fingers
- 6 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Epic Matcha green tea powder plus more for sifting
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- Mix the egg yolks and granulated sugar with an electric mixer until thick and pale yellow in color.
- Add mascarpone cheese and matcha green tea powder to the egg and mix until smooth.
- Add cooled green tea in a bowl or dish.
- Dip each lady finger into the green tea and create a layer on the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Spread an even layer of mascarpone mixture on the top.
- Repeat steps 4–5.
- Combine matcha and confectioners’ sugar.
- Sift over tiramisu in an even layer.
- Cover and allow to chill for a few hours or overnight.