- 80 g sugar
- 80 g butter
- 80 g ground almond
- 2 eggs
- 2 rolls of puff pastry
- 1 fève
- Whip the sugar and the butter at room temperature until the mix whitens.
- Add the eggs while whipping.
- Add the ground almond and mix well.
- Spread the Frangipane on one of the puff pastry while avoiding the sides.
- Hide the fève in the Frangipane
- Put the other pastry on top and roll the sides towards the inside to seal the galette.
- Brush some yolk on the whole cake to give it a golden color.
- Let the cake rest in the refrigerator for 45 min
- Draw horizontal and vertical lines on the dough.
- Bake it for 25 minutes at 400 F.
- Galette des Rois à la frangipane
- Galette des Rois au chocolat
- La Galette des Rois: the French King Cake
- Puff Pastry Tart filled with Almond cream Recipe.