- Radicchio leaves
- Fresh mozzarella slices
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. crushed fennel seeds
- Arrange radicchio leaves in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish, then drizzle with oil and vinegar and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast radicchio, turning over once or twice, until wilted and tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Arrange mozzarella slices over radicchio, sprinkle with pepper and oregano, and roast until cheese is just melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with the crushed fennel seeds.
- Bon Appétit!
- Grilled radicchio with marjoram and mozzarella
- Grilled radicchio with fresh mozzarella and garlic vinaigrette
- Radicchio Cups Filled with Fresh Mozzarella
- Radicchio with Smoked Mozzarella, Balsamic Vinegar, and Prosciutto