- 2 to 3 large sunchokes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, leaves removed
- 3 to 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and left whole
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Scrub the sunchokes under cold running water and slice 1/4-inch thick.
- Add the sunchokes and garlic to a roasting pan and toss with the olive oil so the bottom of the pan and the sunchokes are lightly coated.
- Sprinkle with the salt and rosemary.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the sunchokes are tender inside, like a potato.
- Crispy Sunchokes with Malt Vinegar Aioli
- EASY ROASTED SUNCHOKES
- Easy Winter Recipe: Roasted Sunchokes
- Jerusalem Artichokes With Salsa Verde
- Roasted Sunchokes with Brown Butter-Cider Vinaigrette