- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 5 large eggs
- ½ cup low-fat milk, rice milk or soy milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups chopped cauliflower
- ½ cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly oil an 8-by-8-inch casserole dish or 9-inch pie pan with olive oil or butter. Spread onions evenly in the dish and place in the oven while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, salt and milk with a whisk.
- Remove dish from oven with mitts and spread cauliflower and cheese evenly. Pour egg mixture over cauliflower, onions and cheese. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until cauliflower is cooked and casserole is golden brown.
- Cauliflower No-Crust Quiche Recipe
- Cheddar Cauliflower Quiche Recipe
- Cheesy Vegetable Quiche with Cauliflower Crust