- 1 kabocha squash, cut in half lengthwise, seeds removed, then each half into 3 pieces lengthwise
- 2 Tablespoons virgin unrefined coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt coconut oil in microwave, toss with squash wedges.
- Season lightly with salt, then sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until fork tender and browned in places.
- Cooking Basics: How to Roast Kabocha Squash
- OVEN ROASTED KABOCHA SQUASH
- Roasted Kabocha Squash With Soy Sauce, Butter, and Shichimi Togarashi Recipe