- 1 pound romano beans, stem ends trimmed, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss the beans, garlic and salt with the olive oil.
- Spread the beans evenly on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, or until the beans are tender and browned.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- ROASTED GARLICKY ROMANO
- ROASTED GARLICKY ROMANO BEANS
- Roasted Romano Beans
- Roasted Romano Beans with Hazelnuts and Smoked Paprika