- 2 handfuls roughly torn lettuce leaves
- 2 fresh Roma tomatoes—cut into ½-inch rounds, or regular tomatoes and cut them into wedges
- 1 chopped cucumber
- 1 green pepper (capsicum) julienned
- 1 small red onion—thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic—minced (crushed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk a vinaigrette from the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Mix the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine just before serving.
- Mediterranean Salad | Mediterrasian
- Mediterranean Salad | American Heart Association
- Mediterranean Tomato Salad | The World’s Healthiest Foods
- TOP 10 MEDITERRANEAN SALADS | Mediterranean Dish