- 1 head lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tomatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 4 scallions, including the tender green tops, cut crosswise into ½-inch-long pieces
- 4 small boiling potatoes, about 1 pound total weight, boiled, peeled, and cut into small chunks
- 1 (3-ounce) can white albacore tuna in olive oil, drained and flaked
- 12 green or black olives
- ½ cup Sherry Vinaigrette
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut into wedges
- 6 anchovy fillets in olive oil
- Combine the lettuce, tomatoes, scallions, potatoes, tuna, and olives and mix well.
- Drizzle all but about a spoonful of the vinaigrette over the salad and mix gently with the ingredients.
- Garnish the salad with the egg wedges and the anchovies, sprinkle the remaining vinaigrette on the eggs, and serve.
- Cuban Mixed Salad – Ensalada Mixta
- Ensalada mixta con aderezo de limón y cilantro
- Spain Recipes | Spanish Salads | Ensalada Mixta
- Spanish ensalada mixta