- Tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Red onion, sliced into rings
- Cucumber, sliced into thick half-moons
- Green pepper, julienned
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic—minced
- Fresh oregano
- Pinch of sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, and extra for garnish
- Feta cheese slices
- Kalamata olives
- Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper and red onion in a large bowl.
- Whisk a vinaigrette of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper and oregano in a small bowl.
- Add the vinaigrette over the salad and mix gently.
- Toss in the Feta cheese slices.
- Garnish with fresh oregano and freshly ground black pepper.