- 1 Small Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Red Onion
- 2 Tomatoes
- 3 Cucumbers
- 3 oz Olives
- 1/2 Bunch Italian Parsley
- 1/4 Bunch Mint Leaves
- 1/2 Bunch Radish
- 1 Pita Bread
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- Sumac, Salt, Black Pepper Powder, Dried Basil
- 3/4 Cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 1/3 Lemon
- 1/4 Bunch Dill
- Toast the pita bread.
- Chop/mince and combine the romaine, red onion, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, italian parsley, mint leaves, radishes in a large bowl.
- Mix olive oil, dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, salt and black pepper powder and mix well in a small bowl.
- Add the vinegar mixture to the large bowl and mix well.
- Break the toasted pita bread and add to the bowl and mix.
- Prepare the sauce sauce:
- Combine the yogurt, tahini, lemon juice, salt, black pepper powder in a small bowl.
- Mince the fresh dill and add to the yogurt sauce and stir well.
- Fattoush Salad | Persian Foods
- Fattoush Salad Recipe | The Mediterranean Dish
- Lebanese Tomato And Pita Salad (Fattoush) Recipe – NYT Cooking
- Mayo Clinic Healthy Recipes | Fattoush
- The Best Fattoush Salad