- Greens (mixed baby greens, arugula, mâche rosettes…)
- Green onions
- Goat cheese slices
- Quince paste
- Extra virgin first cold press olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- Wash the greens thoroughly and drain well.
- Cut the green onions and mix with the greens.
- Whisk a vinaigrette of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix the greens, green onions and vinaigrette in a bowl to coat well.
- Toss the the walnuts, goat cheese slices and diced quince.
- Arugula Salad with Goat Cheese, Quince and Walnuts
- A Short History of Warm Goat Cheese Salad
- CRAZY GOAT CHEESE SALAD
- Mâche Salads
- SPINACH ARUGULA SALAD WITH FIG VINAIGRETTE AND SEARED GOAT CHEESE
- Tasty Tossed Green Salads