- 2 eggplants, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 2 different colored peppers, sliced
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- olive oil for drizzling
- dried thyme
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Lay out the vegetable rounds on the tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season to taste with thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 30 to 45 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, but still slightly al dente.
- Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.
- Escalivada @ GoodCheapEats
- Escalivada Catalana @ delish
- Escalivada (Spanish Grilled Vegetable Salad) @ MediterrAsian.com
- Légumes marinés à la Catalane (escalivada) @ marmiton
- Ratatouille Escalivada – Grilled Ratatouille @ The Garden Kitchen
- Sweet Roasted Escalivada @ Madrid Tours & Tastings