- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cucumber, peeled, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint and/or dill (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Combine the Greek yogurt with cucumber and garlic in a bowl.
- Fold in the olive oil, mint, dill, lemon juice, and zest. Stir until combined and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate to develop flavors.