- 1 cucumber (peeled and de-seeded plus additional cuke for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon onion (minced)
- 1 avocado, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup water
- paprika for garnish
- Puree the avocado, cucumber, onion, oil, lemon juice, vinegar and water in a high-powered blender.
- Blend in salt, chili powder and remaining ingredients.
- Serve, garnishing with extra cucumber cubes and smoked paprika if desired.