- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch scallions, white and green parts, chopped
- 1 handful fresh mint, leaves only, no stem
- 1 pound frozen peas (I use petite peas)
- 2 large knobs butter
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the scallions, mint, and peas.
- Cover and leave for a few minutes to steam.
- Place the mixture in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Add butter and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Fish, chips and mushy peas – Jamie Oliver
- Jamie Oliver’s Minty Mushy Peas
- Mushy Pea Toasts with Mint