- 2 lb. broccoli cut into 1-inch florets
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp. salt, plus more, to taste
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat an oven to 425°F.
- Toss broccoli and garlic with olive oil, lemon juice, salt.
- Arrange florets in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Roast the single-layered broccoli, stirring frequently, until cooked through, 15 to 25 minutes.
- Season with black pepper, Parmesan, pine nuts, and serve immediately.
- How To Make Roasted Broccoli
- Parmesan-Roasted Broccoli
- Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan
- Roasted Broccoli with Pine Nuts and Balsamic Vinaigrette