- 1 cup fine bulgur
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small English (or hothouse) cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place the bulgur in a large bowl with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1-1/4 cups boiling water.
- Cover the bowl tightly with a thick kitchen towel and let sit for 25-30 minutes, or until all of the water is absorbed.
- Combine the cooked bulgur with the red bell pepper, cucumber, onion, chickpeas, and Feta cheese.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, cumin and lemon.
- Serve cold.
- Bulgur Salad with Cucumbers, Red Peppers, Chickpeas, Lemon and Dill
- Bulgur Salad with Feta and Pine Nuts
- BULGUR SALAD WITH GARBANZO BEANS, FETA, AND PLUM TOMATOES
- Easy Bulgur Salad
- Mediterranean Bulgur Salad Recipe