- 1/2 cup uncooked bulgur
- 1 cup water
- 2 thinly sliced green onions
- chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring water and uncooked bulgur to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Cover, reduce heat, and cook 12 minutes.
- Drain; rinse with cold water.
- Combine bulgur, parsley, tomato, cucumber, lemon juice, olive oil, cumin, salt, and green onions in a large bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Lebanese Tabbouleh Recipe – NYT Cooking
- Tabbouleh by Anissa Helou
- Tabbouleh (Bulgur, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Parsley, Mint, and Lemon)
- Tabbouleh-Style Bulgur
- TABOULI SALAD RECIPE (TABBOULEH)
- The Best Tabbouleh Salad Recipe
- Turkish Tabbouleh (Kısır)