- 1 cup roughly chopped fennel fronds
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoon pine nuts or slivered almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine the fennel fronds, garlic, nuts and salt in a food processor or blender and pulse until the mixture is chopped up.
- Add oil and process/blend until the mixture becomes paste-like. (You may have to scrape down the sides of the bowl.)
- Serve pesto at once, refrigerate for up to a week, or freeze for up to a month.
- FENNEL & BASIL PESTO
- Fennel Frond Pesto
- Fennel frond pesto + what to do with those pesky stalks
- Fennel Frond Pesto (Pesto-Di-Finocchietto)
- FENNEL WALNUT PESTO